Welcome to the new Nipmuc Ski Club Site.
The site was designed to help serve two main roles for the club:
- To provide the club with a public presence again on the web, showing our rich history an serve as a platform to market the club to new members and to the community whom may not be familiar with what we do.
- To serve as a “Hub” for current and prospective members.
- Allow members to sign into the site and sign up for specific club activities, such as slalom and wakeboard clinics.
- Find out club news and information via the Meeting Notes (which will ONLY be accessible by club members).
- Participate in club forums to discuss current club news or other skiing topics.
- Potential to purchase and manage memberships via online payment
- Potential to buy club clothing, etc online.
- Use the social media functionality of the site to share photos, tag people, etc.
- Plus so much more we could do with the site as a “Hub/Portal”.
- The site should be updated on a frequent basis. I do ask that anyone that wants to actively write or post things to the site to just let me know and I would be more than happy to give them a tutorial and access to the sites back-end. The site runs off of the WordPress system, so its very easy to use once you know where things are.
I do ask that all club members please create an account to this site by either signing in via Facebook, or by filling out the short form which will give you a username and password. Once you have those things and I verify you as an active member, you will be able to access the “member only” content for the site.
If you have any questions or concerns – please comment in the comment section!